BIC 11′ 6″ Ace-Tec Performer
- Designed as an all-round performance board for riders weighing up to 260 lbs / 120 kg.
- This is a highly versatile SUP suitable for a wide range of conditions. The BIC 11′ 6″ ACE-TEC Performer features even volume distribution, confidence-inspiring width and a refined rocker profile for surf performance as well as flatwater glide.
- Ultra-durable ASA Styrene Polymer outer shell with a full EPS Expanded Polystyrene 25gr foam core makes an extremely durable board. Thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape.
- All BIC 11′ 6″ ACE-TEC boards feature the FCS adjustable fin system
- The Crocidile Skin deck pad let’s the water roll off so you can have a secure grip, but is soft enough to feel good in bare feet.
- The BIC exclusive center balanced Ergo-Grip Handle has a curved inner surface for easier loading and transport.
- Volume – 215 L
- Weight – 13.5 kg / 30 lbs.
- Dimensions – 11′ 6″ long (350 cm) x 32.5″ wide (82 cm)
- Fin – Adjustable FCS 10″ Dolphin design.
- Two deck tie-down grooves lets you secure items to your board.
Our comments: This is a great all around performance board for women and men weighing in under 260 lbs. that want to use one SUP for everything. Hands down many of our instructors favorite board