BIC ACE-TEC 10′ 6 Performer Paddle Board
- Designed as an all-round performer for riders weighing 180 lbs / 80kg and as a performance surf SUP for riders weighing up to 220lbs / 100kg.
- This is a highly versatile SUP suitable for a wide range of conditions. The BIC ACE-TEC features even volume distribution, confidence-inspiring width and a refined rocker profile for surf performance as well as flatwater glide.
- Ultra-durable ASA Styrene Polymer outer shell with a full EPS Expanded Polystyrene 25gr foam core makes an extremely durable board. Thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape.
- The 10′ 6″ board feature the FCS adjustable fin system with a 10″ Dolphin shaped fin.
- The Crocodile Skin deck pad is soft to the bare feet yet let’s the water roll off so you can have a secure grip.
- A BIC exclusive center balanced Ergo-Grip Carry handle has curved inner surface that makes it easier to load and transport.
- Two deck tie down grooves lets you secure items to your board.
- Volume- 185 L
- Weight – 12 Kg / 26 lbs.
- Dimensions – 10′ 6″ long (320 cm) x 31.5″ wide (80 cm)
- Fin – Adjustable FCS 10″ Dolphin design. Optional side fins available.
Our comments: The ACE-TEC 10′ 6″ Performer is a great personal performance board for women and men weighing under 180 lbs. that need a paddle board for everything.